get to know our
The Gambia Tech Project is a program deployed by the French Embassy in collaboration with the French Alliance of Banjul to foster and participate actively in the development of a Tech ecosystem that will offer opportunities and facilitate innovations for the young entrepreneurs. With a dedicated incubation space and Tech Lab opened within the Alliance, the project is giving the opportunity to all entrepreneurs to have access to different resources and opportunities.
2- Project Goals and Objectives
The main objective is to have capable young entrepreneurs and start-ups that will be a strong successful network around the Alliance Franco Banjul as a resourceful centre.
The whole concept move around Tech events and entrepreneurship programs to Support, Coach, Guide and Fund start-ups to prepare them for another level of growth.
The targeted goals are listed as following:
- Coach and mentor up to fifty (50) people every year
- Incubate, accelerate and fund up to ten (10) start-ups every year
- Create business linkage opportunities to network three hundred (300) people
- Organize globally two (2) major Tech-entrepreneurship events every year.
- Innovate and create a proper and sustainable resourceful platform (database) with all the Tech actors as an inclusive youth employment global system.
List of our main activities
Within the two (2) years program, the main activities are listed as following:
Organize public events around Tech
Organize trainings and workshop for entrepreneurs
Offer technical and digital services or consultancy to entrepreneurs
Incubate ten (10) entrepreneurs every year
Create a Tech Club with all the major players in Gambia